Thank you for stopping by Design Your Next Step™, a boutique Executive Coaching & Career Strategy firm.
I'm Jen Lewi, a career strategist working at the intersection of coaching, professional development, and design thinking.
My sweet spot is helping executives identify and maximize their strengths, boost self-command, and reinvent their work lives for more fulfillment. I have helped numerous professionals get "unstuck", identify possible paths forward, develop actionable plans, build a great resume, reframe their current jobs or find the career of their dreams. I offer one-on-one coaching, small group coaching, virtual and in-person workshops, Please email if you are interested in connecting and learning more.
Extensive training in leadership development, public speaking, training, and professional coaching.
Trained Career Coach and Executive Coach with multiple certifications, including:
- International Coaching Federation- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Designing Your Work Life Certified Coach taught by Dave Evans & Bill Burnett from Stanford's Design Lab
- Mental Fitness Coach (based on Positive Intelligence curriculum)
- Masters of Science in Management/MBA Equivalent from HEC Paris, Bachelor of Arts (BA) McGill University (Montreal)
- At School Nutrition Association, oversaw and developed professional development events/virtual training, including leadership & communications programming in partnership with Georgetown University, built tailored conferences and virtual training ranging from 15 to over 6,500 attendees.
- Main liaison to the Chefs Move to Schools coalition with Let's Move/Obama White House
- At BBC America, responsible for the marketing campaign behind "The Office" (British original), culminating in two Golden Globe awards
- Marketing career and partnership development all began at Saatchi & Saatchi in Paris and then in New York, building powerful brands for Procter & Gamble, LVMH, General Mills, and more.